The golfing world has been the backdrop for corporate decisions and business deals since the first country club opened its doors in the late nineteenth century. When business is mixed with golf, the course becomes a platform that goes far beyond fairways and greens. Golf is a great way to entertain clients, grow relationships, build employee morale, and thank your partners.
Bent Tree Golf Club has been hosting successful events and corporate outings since it’s inception in 2000. Let us help you coordinate your 2016 golf outing. Give us a call to book your corporate outing now!
Our dedicated staff is here to assist you in planning all aspects of your event. We’ll listen to your needs, make creative suggestions to enhance your event, and help guide you in planning a successful and memorable event. We abide by the highest standards of service and offer the best in hospitality.
We look forward to hosting your next event in the Clubhouse at Bent Tree Golf Club!
Golf Outing Rates
|18 Hole Golf Event||Cost / Player *|
|Monday – Thursday||$65.00|
|Friday – Sunday||$75.00|
|9 Hole Golf Event||Cost / Player *|
|Monday – Thursday||$35.00|
|Friday – Sunday||$40.00|
* All prices above include golf, cart, driving range and tournament package covering all your needs to have a great event. Rates also include BT Bucks to be used in the form of shop credit on prizes, drinks, food, gift cards, etc. BT Bucks range from $5 to $15 of total depending on event start time.
Our experienced staff of PGA Professionals look forward to making your event the best experience in golf you can have.
Call the golf shop with any questions regarding your upcoming golf events.
“Golf tells you much about character. Play a round of golf with someone, and you know them more intimately than you might from years of dinner parties.”
– Harvey Penick, Little Red Book
The Benefits of Hosting a Corporate Golf Outing at Bent Tree
Bent Tree Golf Club – Hole #17
- Quality time with clients. An opportunity to spend valuable time with your existing and prospective clients. You may typically be granted a brief meeting with your clients, however attending a corporate golf day allows you several hours in a relaxed environment to strengthen relationship with existing clients and convert prospective clients into actual clients.
- Professionalism. Running your golf day in a professional manner re-enforces the service and quality levels of your brand, especially to prospective clients.
- Stand out from your competition. Thank your existing clients with a memorable golf day. Make your golf day the one that your clients and prospective clients want to attend.
- Brand exposure and awareness. An invaluable opportunity to establish your brand position in the market place. Achieve through on course branding, promotional merchandise and giveaways, industry press releases and company newsletters.
- Social media exposure. The exposure your brand receives through targeted social media leading up to and following the event is invaluable. Set up a Facebook page, Twitter profile and company blog where participants can follow pre-event updates and post-event recaps.
- Thank your clients. Recognize your clients. Corporate outings are important opportunities to thank existing clients for their loyalty and business.